Down the Street Art Gallery
- Arts, Culture & Entertainment
If you think an art gallery has only paintings...you have never been to Down The Street Art Gallery.
Voted Best Art Gallery in Rim Country 5 years running!!
The Gallery is home to Artie the Elk...he's a big painted Elk with an Arizona theme
We are comprised of 20 local artists.
Located in one of Payson's oldest houses on Historic Main Street, where Payson was born.
Our floors creak with over 120 years of history.
The gallery hosts a reception for our special quarterly Art Shows.
The gallery offers a varied selection of one-of-a-kind and unique Art and fine crafts. All suitable for your own collection and gifts.
Lay-a-way and gift registry is available. Commission work is accepted.
You will always find an artist in house, often working on their Art.
- If you think an Art Gallery has only paintings then you've never been to Down The Street Art Gallery
- Home of Artie the Elk...stop by and take your picture with him
- Located in an 122 year old historic house on Historic Main Street
- Voted the Best Art Gallery in Rim Country 5 years running !!
- Art and fine crafts of one-of-a-kind and always an artist in house
Turn West off Beeline Highway S.R. 87 Gallery is located just past McLean on the South side of Main Street at 703 West Main Street