Payson, the “Gateway to the Rim Country”, is conveniently located 90 minutes north of Phoenix, and 90 minutes south of Flagstaff, in the center of the state, on Highway 87. Payson's 5,000 foot elevation offers mild year-round weather with four distinctive seasons and activities to match.
- Pine and Strawberry are located 13 & 16 miles north of Payson on Highway 87.
- Star Valley is adjacent to Payson on East Highway 260.
- Kohl’s Ranch lies 17 miles east of Payson on Highway 260.
- Tonto Village is 18 miles east of Payson on Highway 260.
- Christopher Creek is located 22 miles east of Payson on Highway 260.
For more detailed information click here for a map quest map of surrounding area.